When choosing your illuminated house numbers we would suggest you carefully weigh the features and warranties of each product. Each installation is unique so it’s important to give the following consideration:
- Be sure that your lighted house numbers are visible and easily read from the road, both at night and during the day.
- If you choose a stake mounted sign be sure that it stands tall enough in your designated spot to be clearly seen from the road – remember cars could be parked along the curb.
- If your area receives heavy winter snow a stake mounted, or lower decorative sign, could get covered and might not be the best choice – look for a wall, gate or fence mounted style instead.
- If the solar panel gets covered in snow it may require cleaning for maximum charging during the daylight hours.
- Carefully consider where you will mount your sign so the solar panel receives maximum sunlight through every season of the year – not under a tree or on the dark side of a building.
We have provided the following selection of solar house numbers from Amazon, for your convenience. Simply mouse over and click any of the items for additional information.